Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Book Review: Psych Major Syndrome by Alicia Thompson

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
Hello everyone! Today, I'm gonna do another book review.(Yay!)My goal is to post 8-10 reviews by the end of March and I'm still going through my old books to do a bunch of reviews. My book review today will be about Psych Major Syndrome, a YA read from Disney Hyperion. Head to down to see more info about the book and my not-so-long review! Enjoy. :D



Book Info:
 

Title:Psych Major Syndrome 

Author: Alicia Thompson  

Release Date: August 11, 2009

Published by
: Disney Hyperion

Source: Goodreads

------------------------------------------------------------



RATING: 3 out 5 stars.

I gave it 3.5 stars because there are some parts of the book that I loved even though most chapters were boring. Not trying to offend anyone but when I read this it was boring but then I thought maybe I'm not fit to read books about a college girl, who is Leigh Nolan wanting to do the thing with his boyfriend, Andrew, who is her high school sweetheart. (By the thing, you know what I mean. *winks*) Actually I tried not to finished the book when I reached the middle part but then I realized I have a reading challenge for 2014 so I finished it for the sake of my challenge but then I loved the ending, so three stars is not bad for a happy ending, right? (Ooops.)

Maybe you're asking why I gave it 3 stars even though it's boring, well most of it. That's because there are some parts of the book I can relate to. Like for example, Leigh's roommate/best friend, Ami, doesn't like her boyfriend, I felt that too when my best friend had a boyfriend, who's a jerk, so when I read that part of the book it made me feel happy (a bit) because I'm not the only bestfriend who feels like this. Another reason was I loved how Leigh realized things and how she became a much better person. Lastly, the characters, they are simply amazing, they were all flawed and that's why they seem so real. The last few chapters made me happy and I was swooning over the last chapter (too much information, right?). So, that's why I gave it 3 stars instead of 1! I love how the story ended, I was burying my face on the book because you know, damn feels. I felt the connection!

Not bad at all but I won't recommend it.... BUT, IF YOU'D LIKE TO READ IT THEN FEEL FREE TO READ! I'm not stopping you.

Kisses,
Alyanna :*

No comments:

Post a Comment