Saturday, March 8, 2014

Stacking The Shelves #1

Saturday, March 8, 2014
March 2014 TBR! (EBOOKS!)
From upper left: Attachments, Eleanor & Park, It's Not Summer Without You, Legend,
Panic, The Goddess Test, The Impossible Knife of Memory, The Sound of Letting Go, and Transparent.
-----------------------------------------------------------
Reading this book for the 2nd rime! Got my own copy, last week.
                                   --------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you +Tiff Mostly YA Lit for this ARC copy of Countdown by Michelle Rowen. Plus bookmarks!
STACKING THE SHELVES #1:Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga at Tynga’s Reviews. It gives us bloggers a chance to share what we bought, borrowed, swapped, won or got for review each week.

The first photo above shows my March TBR List on my eReader. I didn't buy any books this week but I received 2 books. One from my cousin, she gave me the book shown in 2nd picture as a birthday gift! Thank you Carmel. The other book I received is shown in the third photo. It's an ARC copy, I won it from a giveaway. I just want to say thanks to Tiffany of Mostly YA Lit for this.

ALL T
HE BOOKS: (SHOWN IN 3 PHOTOS)


(In a specific order)


Attachments by Rainbow Rowell (EBOOK)
Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell (EBOOK)
It's Not Summer Without You by Jenny Han (EBOOK)
Legend by Marie Lu (EBOOK)
Panic by Lauren Oliver (EBOOK)
The Goddess Test by Aimee Carter (EBOOK)
The Impossible Knife of Memory by Laurie Halse Anderson (EBOOK)
The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe (EBOOK)
Transparent by Natalie Whipple (EBOOK)
The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June by Robin Benway (HC)
Countdown by Michelle Rowen (PB, ARC)

Not in photo:
Rush by Eve Silver (EBOOK)
--------------------------------------------------


What books did you receive or read recently? Share it with me by commenting below and I might add it on my April TBR list.

No comments:

Post a Comment