Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Top Five All Time Favorite Books

Tuesday, March 11, 2014
I just can't get off my hands on my blog. Every time I check my FB, Twitter, and emails, I can't stop myself in visiting my blog! Ever since I started blogging, I just can't stop. (Is that a good thing? Haha.)

TOP FIVE ALL TIME FAVORITE BOOKS!
(Not in any particular order.)

            1. Vain by Fisher Amelie         

Source: Goodreads

 --------------------------------------

2. The Extraordinary Secrets of April, May, & June

Source: Goodreads
           
              -----------------------------------------

     3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins


Source: Goodreads


               -------------------------------------


      4. My Super Sweet Sixteenth Century 
                by Rachel Harris


Source: Goodreads
                  ----------------------------------

           5. Clarity by Kim Harrington

   

              --------------------------------------
             MY READING EXPERIENCE:

  Actually, it's been 2 years since I first read a novel. My first ever read would be Vain by Fisher Amelie and since that day, I started reading books, especially Young Adult or Middle Grade. In order to finish my reading challenges, I borrow books from my cousin, she's a avid reader too! We share almost the same taste in books but since we're 11 years apart, she can read NA books and I still can't since I'm not in the legal age.

  I have many favorite books but then I only have to choose five of them and honestly, it's hard... to choose. It's like choosing between pizza & internet. (I'd rather not choose!)

  All books listed are my favorites and I would totally recommend it to all of you! I had so much fun reading those books. Enjoy!


Kisses,
Alyanna :*

No comments:

Post a Comment