Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Book Review: Only Human by Anna Tuckfield

Wednesday, April 2, 2014
[Only] Human (The Human Series, #1) 
by Anna Tuckfield

Publication Date: March 15th 2013
Category: Teens/YA
Genre: Mystery/Thriller, Science Fiction
Rating: ★★★★★
Source: Amazon

(I got this book in epub form, from Mr. Aaron Tuckfield. Big thanks to him!)
GOODREADS SUMMARY:

"The ability to read minds makes nineteen-year-old Abby Lee's life complicated and lonely, but when she's abducted to a facility intended to contain and 'rehabilitate' others with similar abilities she finds nothing is quite as it seems. With the unlikely help of a mysterious fellow inmate, she begins to seek out the real motives of the shadowy people behind the facility and escape before they discover what she is capable of."

MY REVIEW:


 This book was unbelievably good. I enjoyed every part of it, it's an interesting read. I like that it's not instant-love when Abby met the Connor, it really focuses on the main subject on how they would escape and discovering Abby's real abilities.

 The concept, the characters, and everything about this book was good. The concept was so good, it was so clean. I love how sci-fi and mystery was mixed up, I didn't even thought I'd like the book. My favorite character was Connor because he seemed so mysterious and unpredictable. I love the team work between Abby and Connor, they really did their best, and they're both awesome.

 The book kept me guessing what would happen next whenever I stopped reading, when I have something to do. Every chapter has something to offer, though I must admit, that some parts are kind of boring (let's say 10%)... but mostly, it was SUPER good. I love the actions and revelations all through-out the book.

 If you're up for mystery/sci-fi/adventure kind of book, this is good for you. I'm really looking forward to the next book! Please don't keep me hanging because this book was really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment