Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Book Review: Win The Rings by K.D. Van Brunt

Wednesday, April 16, 2014
Win The Rings (Book #1)

Author: K.D . Van Brunt

Publisher: Evernight Teen
Category: Teens/YA
Genre: Sci-fi
 

Format: eBook (ePub, 276 pages)

Rating: ★★★

Summary:
 
Jace has been the property of the U.S. Army since they found out about her when she was five, and now she has become one of its most valuable weapons. But Jace is not the only one of her kind. Gray is one too, but with the help of his sister, he has spent most of his sixteen years hiding from the Army. Now, the Army has found out about Gray and they cannot allow him to roam free. Operating on the theory that it takes one to catch one, Jace is send out with a special ops squad to hunt Gray down. But Jace is not the only one pursuing Gray, and the competition is after her too. What ensues is a desperate chase through city after city as duty and honor collide with love and sacrifice.


REVIEW:

This book is an interesting read!

I can't put it down since I started reading it, I was so hooked. I enjoyed reading the story because it's about shifters. I'm starting to love shifters! The characters were good, the plot is good, over all it's amazing.

My favorite character would be Gray! I love how he truly loves his sister. It's a rare kind of situation where a guy cares more about his sister than himself. Some guys in some stories wouldn't care about their sister like Gray does. My least favorite character would be Jace, she acts like she's a superior. She thinks she's good at everything, you know what I mean. Maybe in the second book, I'll love her. I want to see her soft side.


I love that this book doesn't contain too much romance. You can really see that both of the characters are struggling since the perspective is alternating between Jace and Gray. I didn't expect this book to be this good. It's so refreshing, fun, and a fast read. The whole story is amazing, I can't wait to read the second book!



Two thumbs up to Mr. Van Brunt for writing such an awesome novel!


*I got this book in exchange for an honest review.*

Thank you Mr. Van Brunt for giving me a chance to read an awesome novel! I enjoyed every part of the book!

I DARE YOU TO BUY THE BOOK:


Get connected with Mr. Van Brunt:

Twitter: @KDVanBrunt
Website: K.D. Van Brunt

No comments:

Post a Comment