Sunday, April 13, 2014

Buddy Book Haul #1

Sunday, April 13, 2014
It's like Stacking The Shelves but I want to call it Buddy Book Haul! Enjoy, book buddies.

*I received eBooks in exchange for honest reviews last week but I forgot to post a book haul last week, sorry! I also forgot taking pictures, I'll just list it down.*

Books I Got:

Maybe Someday by Colleen Hoover
(I won the copy from a flash giveaway.)
REVIEW: Book Review: Maybe Someday


The Land of Dragor by Julia Suzuki 

(I got the ecopy from the author. Thanks!)
REVIEW: Soon.


Lady Thief by Shelby Hailstone Law
(I got the ecopy From the author. Thanks!)
REVIEW: Soon.

Only Human by Anna Tuckfield 
(I got the ecopy from the author's brother. Thank you!)
REVIEW: Book Review: Only Human 

Win The Rings by K.D Van Brunt
(I got the ecopy from the author. Thanks!)

REVIEW: Soon.


>>>>><<<<<
If you have book recommendations, leave a comment below!
Wish to talk to me personally? Email me: bookbuddiesreview@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment