Saturday, April 19, 2014

Buddy Book Haul #2 + Suggestion Sunday #1

Saturday, April 19, 2014
Well, I forgot to post a buddy book haul yesterday so I'll post today together with my first ever Suggestion Sunday!

Let's start with...

BUDDY BOOK HAUL!

I didn't bought/received physical copies last/this week but I was given virtual copies of some books that I wanted to read for the longest time. Big thanks to my friend!

*I don't have the pictures, I'll just list it down for you!* 

The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (EBOOK)
Review soon! (I need to read this because the movie is fast approaching!)
WATCH THE TRAILER: The Fault In Our Stars - Official Trailer



Looking for Alaska by John Green (EBOOK)
Review soon!

If I Stay by Gayle Forman (EBOOK) 
Review soon! (I was intrigued by the trailer and Chloe Grace Moretz is in it, how nice!)
WATCH THE TRAILER: If I Stay - Official Trailer


Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
Review soon!



I think that's all I added to my Aldiko reader and I started reading If I Stay. Honestly, I'm enjoying it so far.


>>>>><<<<<

Now let's move too...

SUGGESTION SUNDAY!


Book Suggestion: Win The Rings by K.D Van Brunt
 

If you're up to sci-fi novel, shifters and actions, you must read this! Check it out on Goodreads!


Music Suggestion: Radioactive by Imagine Dragons

I've been listening to this song every day. It makes me sway with the rhythm! I prefer the official music cover by Lindsey Stirling and Pentatonix! Check it out on YouTube!

That's all for my suggestions! I'm... tired. Haha.

See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment