Sunday, April 27, 2014

Buddy Book Mail #3 + Suggestion Sunday #2

Sunday, April 27, 2014
YES! It's time for Buddy Book Mail and Suggestion Sunday! Yes, I changed the name. Instead of Buddy Book Haul, I stick with Buddy Book Mail. I changed it up because I like BBM better than BBH.  

I know BBM is kind of late and that's because I wasn't able to post yesterday due to unstable internet connection. Sorry!

Without further ado, let's get into it!

>>>>><<<<<

The Legacy of Sadie Mae Stevens (The Gordite Witch)

by Max W. Miller
Format: eBook (ePub)

Check out the book: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository
*The book is currently unavailable on Book Depository*


Essence (The EVE Series, #1)
by A.L. Waddington
Format: eBook (ePub)
Check out the book: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository


The Vilincia Coven: The Watcher
by Jennifer Thompson
Format: eBook (ePub) and Paperback
Check out the book: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository


Being Hartley 
by Allison Rushby
Format: eBook (ePub)
Check out the book: Goodreads / Amazon / Book Depository
*I can't find a link to this book on Book Depository*


>>>>><<<<<

BIG THANKS TO:

Jennifer Thompson for sending me a paperback copy of your book.
A.L. Waddington for sending me an ePub copy of your book.
Max W. Miller for sending me an ePub copy of your book.
YA Bound for sending me an ePub copy of Miss Rushby's book.


I appreciate each and every one of them. You guys are the best, stay cool!

>>>>><<<<<

What's on my Currently Reading shelf:

Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo

>>>>><<<<<Let's move to...

SUGGESTION SUNDAY!
 Book Suggestion of the week: 
The Sound of Letting Go by Stasia Ward Kehoe


- If you're up for YA contemporary that deals with realistic situations, then this is perfect! It was beautifully written. Be sure to check out my review!

Song Suggestion of the week:

Demons by Imagine Dragons

- Yes, I'm like addicted to Imagine Dragons this week and I guess you can say they're one of my favorite band now. The song makes you move with its beat and whenever I'm listening to it I feel at peace.

>>>>><<<<<

To stay updated, follow the blog via Email or Bloglovin! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment