Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Buddy Talk: My First Ever Blog Tour!

Wednesday, April 30, 2014



Yay for another Buddy Talk! This week's topic is about me joining on a blog tour! And for the record, this is the first time I'll ever join a blog tour and hopefully this won't be the last.

I won't tell you the name of the book that I will be reviewing for the blog tour. Yes, I'll do a review about the book. If you're following me on Twitter, you'll probably know what book it is. The blog tour will start on May 26th until June 1st. I picked May 29th so stay tuned for my review about the book on the 29th.

Since I love you my book buddies, I'm going to show you a little sneak peek. This is the email I got confirming I am in the blog tour! *squeals* *happy dance*




I hope y'all are excited about it. I am super duper excited! This won't be long. Have a good day! See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment