Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Dream Cast: Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki

Wednesday, June 18, 2014
YAY! So excited for today's post. I know this is a bit late BUT better late than never, right? So, here's my dream cast for Branded by Abi Ketner and Missy Kalicicki.

I picked the following celebs with my cousin, Katreena. Thank you! <3


I picked Taylor Lautner to play as Cole. I can imagine him as Cole. Ugh, hotness overload. 

For Lexi, I've chosen Alexis Bledel! She looks so sweet and I think she'd be a perfect Lexi. 

As for Bruno, I've chosen Tyson Beckford, just because he'll make a good Bruno and I think he'll make a good strong soldier.

For Alyssa, I can imagine Elle Fanning as her (Alyssa). She's just pretty and sweet. Perfect as Alyssa.

So, that's my dream cast for Branded. I seriously can't wait for book two and I hope there will be a movie!

My reaction if there will be a movie:



I can feel that this book will make a great movie. =))

BTW, have you read Branded? If you haven't, please do grab a copy! I'm sure you'll love it, if you loved Divergent! So, Divergent fans!? Give this a try and trust me, you won't regret.

Check out my review for this book.
PURCHASE THE BOOK:

Amazon || B&N

Do let me know in the comments if you've read Branded OR if you want to give it a try! Thank you! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment