Wednesday, July 2, 2014

New Beginnings: Hello July!

Wednesday, July 2, 2014
 HELLO!


I know this post is a bit late but whatever, let's move on and welcome the month of July with full of hope and happiness! Time flies so fast, right? We're almost on our 4th month being together, Blogger!

Moving on, here's some things you will see on the blog and in your inbox (well, don't forget to follow the blog via Email so you'll be the first one to see updates!) this month.

BOOK REVIEWS:

(SURE REVIEWS)

Get Happy by Mary Amato
Madly, Deeply by Erica Crouch
Vivian Divine is Dead by Lauren Sabel (Review to come this week!)

(MAYBE REVIEWS)

Liv, Forever by Amy Talkington
My Life After Now by Jessica Verdi
The Truth About Forever by Sarah Dessen

I'll be expecting 4-5 books this month from the lovely authors who contacted me but since it may take time to arrive, I'll just be doing memes like TTT or WoW so the blog will look alive. By the way, don't forget to check out my review of The Break-Up Artist by Philip Siegel, it's on the other blog I handle with my cousin.

NEWS I FOUND ON TWITTER/FACEBOOK/INSTAGRAM:

Tarryn Fisher and Colleen Hoover in the Philippines, next year?!

Photo not mine. Credits goes to Chyna from Lite-Rate-Ture.
  
- YES, PLEASE! #TarrynFisherinPH #ColleenHooverinPH

Well, I only found one interesting news but I'm sure some of you are happy to see that picture especially when you're a big fan of Colleen Hoover or Tarryn Fisher.

Love,
 
K Y L A

No comments:

Post a Comment