Friday, July 11, 2014

TMI TAG! (Blogger Edition)

Friday, July 11, 2014

Hello peeps! I'm here to introduce the TMI Tag (Blogger Edition)! TMI Tag is another way for us to get to know each other. The tag went viral on YouTube last year and many people did it so, I thought why not do a TMI Tag Blogger Edition? There will be 50 questions and the questions are still the same as the questions used by the YouTube people or YouTubers! It's up to you if you answer all 50 questions, maybe just 25, or 15.

QUESTIONS!

1: What are you wearing?
- A high-waist shorts, a tank top, and a blazer (kind of).
2: Ever been in love?
- Yes... with fictional characters! Haha.
3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
 Nope.
4: How tall are you?
5 flat.
5: How much do you weigh?
90 lbs.
6: Any tattoos?
Uh-uh, I don't have any. Plus I'm not allowed to have tattoos at my age.
7: Any piercings?
One per ear but I rarely wear earrings. Let's say I'm not a big fan.
8: OTP?
Peeta & Katniss from The Hunger Games plus Hanna & Caleb from Pretty Little Liars!
9: Favorite TV show(s)?
Pretty Little Liars, The Tomorrow People, & Nikita!
10: Favorite bands?
Imagine Dragons and Against The Current!
11: Something you miss? .
My Grandma. <3
12: Favorite song?
You Belong With Me by Taylor Swift and Invisible by Hunter Hayes.
13: How old are you?
13 years old! =)
14: Zodiac sign?
Pure and proud Aquarius!
15: Quality you look for in a partner?
Funny, caring, & honest.
I want someone who's like me. A guy version of Kyla.
16: Favorite Quote? 
You're lucky enough to be different, never change. - T. Swift
17: Favorite actor(s)? 
Josh Hutcherson, Jennifer Lawrence, Maggie Q, and Sasha Pieterse.
18: Favorite color? 
This color. This one. Hex value: #FF5335
19: Loud music or soft?
Depends on my mood but I love soft music.
20: Where do you go when you're sad?
My room with my books.
21: How long does it take you to shower?
On school days, about 10 to 15 minutes. If weekends or holidays, about an hour since I sing and think about my life and my problems.
22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
10-30 minutes.
23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes. Always. With my brother. Teehee.
24: Turn on?
Friendly, nice face, good voice.
25: Turn off?
Arrogant people. >___<
26: The reason I joined blogging?
It was almost summer (March 2014) and I was super bored so I decided to open up a blog. Plus I was inspired by other awesome bloggers and I want to express my love for books.
27: Fears?
Anthropophobia (fear of human company, unless I know you), Snakes, Cockroach, Bees!
28: Last thing that made you cry? 
I don't even know... I just don't know.
29: Last time you said you loved someone?
Last Wednesday night to my Mom.
30: Meaning behind your blogger name?
I just want to be everyone's book buddy. You know... friends?
31: Last book you read?
Madly, Deeply by Erica Crouch. See my review.
32: The book you're currently reading?
Killer Instinct, Haunting Joy, Get Happy, & Starcrossed.
33: Last show you watched?
Pretty Little Liar's latest episode.
34: Last person you talked to?
Carmel. We did some kind of photoshoot to express our love for Grave Mercy.


35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
I'm her daughter and she's my Mom.
36: Favorite food?
That's hard. Pizza and S'mores.
37: Place you want to visit?
Athens, London, Califonia, & Florida.
38: Last place you were?
A nearby store to buy food.
39: Do you have a crush?
Yes, a fictional one since they're much interesting.
40: Last time you kissed someone?
Last Wednesday. My Mom again.
41: Last time you were insulted?
Last night...? By a moron neighbor of mine. I think he's my age.
42: Favorite flavor of sweet? 
Chocolate and Vanilla!
43: What instruments do you play?
Nothing... instruments doesn't like me.
44: Favorite piece of jewelery? 
I love rings. Fashion rings.
45: Last sport you played? 
Nah, I don't do sports. (Is sleeping a sport?)
46: Last song you sang?
It goes like this... 'Now that you're back from the dead...'
47: Favorite chat up line? 
There are only 20 letters in the alphabet. Plus Y R U A Q T, that makes 26! (Like whuuut?)
48: Have you ever used it? 
Yep. A lot.
49: Last time you hung out with anyone? 
Today. About ten minutes ago.
50: Who should answer these questions next?
Ailla of Le Bibliophile~, Hazel of Stay Bookish, Sab of Sab The Book Eater, Faye of The Social Potato, Dre of Sporadic Reads and YOU! Yes, you! Whoever you are reading this post.

THERE! I answered all 50 questions! Hope you'll do this too. If ever you're going to do this, tweet me a link because I'd love to see it! TWITTER: @klfontalva  =) ❤✌

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! These are really TMI questions. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! I hope you'll be able to do it too! <3

      Delete