Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Mail!

Saturday, August 23, 2014
Hello book buddies! So, yesterday my Aunt went to the post office to collect some parcels for me and my cousin. When she arrived, I was so happy to receive a box of books! There are actually three books in the box and another book in a small parcel. And also, I got a bookmark and a wristband from Nadege Richards! Thanks a lot to everyone who sent me stuffs. I appreciate each and every one of them! :)

Here are the books I obtained yesterday (and probably I'll obtain this month):


Delusional by Scott Spotson
The Four Kings by Scott Spotson
Life II by Scott Spotson
Ping: The Rescue of Eden by Stuart Avery Gold

Thanks to Mr. Scott Spotson for sending your novels to me! And Mary Walewski of Buy The Book Marketing LLC for sending a copy of Ping: The Rescue of Eden written by the international best selling author of Ping, Stuart Avery Gold! ❤️❤️❤️

That's all I obtained this week (and probably this month)! Did you receive anything recently? Let me know about it in the comments below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment