Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Buddy Talk: Why I Haven't Posted Much + Planning A Read-Along!

Tuesday, August 26, 2014
Buddy Talk is a feature on my blog where I talk about my life and bookish randomness. It's where we can talk about our similarities and differences.

Hello book buddies! Today, I am going to talk about why I haven't been posting much.

Here's some reasons why:

1. School. Yes, school. As you all know, I am still in 7th grade and there's a loooot of work to do. I thought middle school will be a lot greater than grade school but I was wrong. It was much, much worse, well, in my opinion.

2. Limited free time. Unlike summer days, I can sleep and wake up late when I want to. When school days came back, I found myself back in the real world and realized I had limited free time

3. My brain doesn't work. I know that's a pretty lame reason but it's true. Sometimes, my brain doesn't work, I mean I just feel blank sometimes. When I visit this blog, I don't know what to post. If I do reviews, I can't do it because I can't make out sentences to describe a book.My brain goes dead like an exhausted battery.

4. I don't know what to post. Yes, I read books every time I can, I do book reviews, but sometimes I feel like posting it on the other blog. I do bookish random stuffs, but I sometimes think whenever I do them, I feel super lame. Other times, I feel blank. BLAAAANK. My brain goes empty.

I think that's pretty much all the reasons why I don't post much. I'll post more when semester break comes! Promise.

ALSO!

I am planning a Young Adult - Contemporary read along, maybe, this coming September. I'm still planning more books to read for the upcoming read along. If you have any suggestions, let me know in the comment section below. You can also vote for books I have chosen so far, you can find the titles below. Be sure to follow me on Twitter for the read along update!

I choose...

Golden by Jessi Kirby
If I Stay by Gayle Forman
Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales


 

No comments:

Post a Comment