Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Waiting on Wednesday: Forbidden by Kimberley Griffiths Little (plusSpecial Announcement!)

Wednesday, September 10, 2014
Waiting on Wednesday is a weekly event that is hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine, that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's WoW pick is:


Publication: November 4th 2014 (HarperCollins)
Genre(s): Young Adult- Fantasy, Romance, Historical Fiction

Add the book on Goodreads!


Synopsis: 
In the unforgiving Mesopotamian desert where Jayden’s tribe lives, betrothal celebrations abound, and tonight it is Jayden’s turn to be honored. But while this union with Horeb, the son of her tribe’s leader, will bring a life of riches and restore her family’s position within the tribe, it will come at the price of Jayden’s heart.

Then a shadowy boy from the Southern Lands appears. Handsome and mysterious, Kadesh fills Jayden’s heart with a passion she never knew possible. But with Horeb’s increasingly violent threats haunting Jayden’s every move, she knows she must find a way to escape—or die trying.

With a forbidden romance blossoming in her heart and her family’s survival on the line, Jayden must embark on a deadly journey to save the ones she loves—and find a true love for herself.

Set against the brilliant backdrop of the sprawling desert, the story of Jayden and Kadesh will leave readers absolutely breathless as they defy the odds and risk it all to be together.

Why Forbidden?

I totally can't wait for this *pretty* book to be release this November! It's one of my anticipated reads this year. I actually have an eARC of this and I'm currently reading it! I really want to have the physical copy though, because it's much prettier in physical form! Plus the synopsis really caught my attention even though I don't read a lot of historical fiction novels. The cover looks so pretty, right?! I'll totally be saving for this one! *happy dance*


•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!

I'm doing a book club for this book and I'm still waiting for the book club cards to arrive. If you want to join the book club, please do let me know through commenting on this blog post, or emailing and tweeting me! Anyone can join, you don't have to be a blogger or anything.

My contact links will be found on my contact page, here. If you want to join, send me an email and please include the following details needed in your email: 

Goodreads account (if you have one), blog site (optional), Facebook and/or Twitter account!

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

 What book(s) are you eagerly anticipating on? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment