Thursday, October 2, 2014

Review: Ping: The Rescue of Eden by Stuart Avery Gold

Thursday, October 2, 2014

PING: THE RESCUE OF EDEN


Adventure
Published April 5th 2014 by Ink Away Press
Review copy (Paperback) provided by Mary Walewski of Buy The Book Marketing

Synopsis:
 
An eco-parable about climate change and the inner responsibility to the outside world. Ping returns in this third adventure with a traveler's tale that is both timely and necessary. Ping is troubled by disturbing indications of growing imbalances in Eden Pond that compel him to embark on his greatest journey yet: to help guide a stricken world back to the path of harmony. Ping and the Rescue of Eden is sure to stir the reader to think about the world and their place in it. An enchanting cautionary parable for this time and for all time.

Review:

PLOT -
The plot of this book is very original and I have never read anything like this before. I am so glad I got the chance to because it really made me realized how important the God given beauty (AKA Mother Nature) around us is. I am really impressed with how Mr. Gold came up with this novel. If it was me, I could never ever come up with this idea.

CHARACTER(S) - 
The main character is Ping, a frog. Yes, you've read that right, Ping is a frog but he is not just any frog. He is a very special frog. He will open your eyes so you can see the importance of everything around us. He will teach you how to be more responsible. He's a very much motivated frog which is amazing! It's the first time I have read a book (as in an actrual novel) that the main character is a frog or an animal, in general. If I could have Ping as a pet, I would totally be so happy (even though I hate frogs in real life).

WRITING STYLE -
The writing style was pretty great too. It's very honest and expressive. The words Mr. Gold has used was very easy to understand and I pretty much enjoyed reading his book.

FINAL VERDICT -
I think this book would totally appeal to a lot of readers. It will make people change the way they look at the world. I would totally recommend it to everyone, from teens to adults, since it was a very interesting read.

Rating:
★★★★
 
This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment