Sunday, January 25, 2015

New Blog Layout + My Birthday is 6 Days Away!

Sunday, January 25, 2015
 [See? Tay's pretty excited for my new blog layout, too!]

Anyways, here it is!
*hyperventilates*

A new blog layout!
*squeals*

At last!
*happy dance*

Big thanks goes to Leah of Color It YOU for the [free] blogger template. The template I used for my blog is the Black & White Minimalist Simple Template. And I also finally added some social media icons on the sidebar(!!!) By the way, the icons are from PSD Dude. I am very happy with my new blog layout and aside from that, nothing much more is happening to my life.

Oh wait, it's my birthday in 6 days [actually 5 days more here in the Philippines]! WHAT?!

So yeah... I have a new blog layout + my birthday is in 6 days! HOW COOL IS THAT?

And anyways, I know that I haven't been really active on this blog [and I am sorry]! It's just that I don't know what to post anymore but... A FRIEND OF MINE WILL BE POSTING A BOOK REVIEW SOON!

I guess that's all I can share for this post but don't worry, I'll try my best to post more stuffs here. If I'm not here, I am [most definitely] on Twitter, so follow me there!

No comments:

Post a Comment