Thursday, January 15, 2015

Promo Blitz: Deviation by Heather Hildenbrand

Thursday, January 15, 2015
Promo Blitz made possible by Mark My Words Book Publicity.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

DEVIATION
 (Clone Chronicles, #2)
by Heather Hildenbrand

Young Adult - Science Fiction, Romance
Purchase via AMAZON
GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:
Protect. Obey. Sacrifice.

These words are the mantra of my existence. I’m not sure if it’s TitusRogen inspiring my desire to go against what I am or my own DNA deviating. All I can think is how Titus will look when he meets his end. It trumps even my wish for freedom. In this moment, I want nothing more than to watch the life bleed from Titus’s body. And I want it at my own hands.

Titus. The Creator.

I stare at my palms. Strength aside, I wonder if I’m capable of taking a life. A human life; one with a soul. And I wonder if that isn’t easier than taking the life of an Imitation. At least humans have souls that live on. What do I have after this? Where will I go? Back into a syringe? Will Titus recycle me? Or will I be lost forever down a lab drain?

We don’t deserve that.

We don’t deserve him.

Deserving and receiving are so very different here. And I am beginning to understand, to beat someone in this world, I‘ll have to play in it.



 IMITATION is the first book in The Clone Chronicles.
[I have read it already and I loved it so much! Check my review HERE and go grab you copy now!]

IMITATION
 (Clone Chronicles, #1)
by Heather Hildenbrand

Young Adult - Science Fiction, Romance
Purchase via AMAZON
GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:
Everyone is exactly like me. There is no one like me.

Ven wrestles with these contradicting truths every day. A clone of wealthy eighteen-year-old Raven Rogen, Ven knows everything about the girl she was created to serve: the clothes she wears, the boys she loves, the friends she loves to hate. Yet she’s never met the Authentic Raven face-to-face.

Imitations like Ven only get to leave the lab when they’re needed—to replace a dead Authentic, donate an organ, or complete a specific mission. And Raven has never needed Ven . . . until now.

When there is an attack on Raven’s life, Ven is thrust into the real world, posing as Raven to draw out the people who tried to harm her. But as Ven dives deeper into Raven’s world, she begins to question everything she was ever told. She exists for Raven, but is she prepared to sacrifice herself for a girl she’s never met?


ABOUT HEATHER HILDENBRAND:

Author of Across the Galaxy, Whisper, and the Dirty Blood series. I write, read, and fuss at my kids. Oh, and I do laundry, lots of laundry. I'm pretty good at it, too. Sometimes I even read WHILE doing laundry - and fussing at my kids. I'm a multi-tasker.

For more information on my books, release dates, or just general stalker material, um, I mean FAN material, visit my website. www.heatherhildenbrand.blogspot.com. I love hearing from readers!

Likes and dislikes? I love vintage tees, hate socks with sandals, and if my house was on fire the one thing I'd grab is my Amazon Fire TV! (oh yeah, I'm a fan of puns.)


CONNECT WITH HEATHER:



This blitz is made possible by Mark My Words Book Publicity.

No comments:

Post a Comment