Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Review: You Are Graduating Soon: What's After High School?

Wednesday, January 14, 2015


YOU ARE GRADUATING SOON: WHAT'S AFTER HIGH SCHOOL?
by Kevin Douglas Wright

Guide
Format Acquired: Paperback, 42 pages

Purchase - AmazonBarnes and Noble
Source: Review copy sent by the author. (Thanks!)

GOODREADS SYNOPSIS:

Do you want to make more money? Improve your life? Meet new people? Find a boyfriend or girlfriend? Get a better job? Go to college? Yes? Then this booklet is one of the best places to start.



I don't usually read guides but when I do, I try to make sure that it will help or (truly) guide me in someway. This guide is not just aimed towards people in high school, it's basically for everyone who wants to learn more.

I like the way Mr. Wright has wrote this booklet, everything is perfectly understandable.  However, this is not just a guide -- I think it's essentially a promotional booklet for Mr. Wright's online website, Educate Zap. Educate Zap is an free online school. It helps people who wants to learn more without paying a lot of money.

This a great guide, I enjoyed reading it. It's perfect for everyone who needs more guidance in school.


RATING:
★★★★

This product or book may have been distributed for review, this in no way affects my opinions or reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment