Wednesday, March 4, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday #2: Love Fortunes and Other Disasters by Kimberly Karalius

Wednesday, March 4, 2015
Waiting on Wednesday is a bookish meme hosted by Breaking the Spine that lets us feature book/s we are eagerly anticipating.

Love Fortunes & Other Disasters
by 

Young Adult - Contemporary, Romance
 Expected Publication: May 12th 2015 by Swoon Reads
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
In the tradition of Alice Hoffman’s Practical Magic, one girl chooses to change her fortune and her fate by falling in love.

Love is real in the town of Grimbaud and Fallon Dupree has dreamed of attending high school there for years. After all, generations of Duprees have successfully followed the (100% accurate!) love fortunes from Zita’s famous Love Charms Shop to happily marry their high school sweethearts. It’s a tradition. So she is both stunned and devastated when her fortune states that she will NEVER find love.

Fortunately, Fallon isn’t the only student with a terrible love fortune, and a rebellion is brewing. Fallon is determined to take control of her own fate—even if it means working with a notorious heartbreaker like Sebastian.

Will Fallon and Sebastian be able to overthrow Zita’s tyranny and fall in love?


Why I am waiting on Love Fortunes and Other Disasters...
This book has a really CUTE cover and I think I am in love with it. As a big fan of contemporary novels, this sure sounds promising and fun! I have not read any books from Swoon Reads (yet) and I hope this will be my first one. I'm really looking forward to read this!

What books are you eagerly anticipating? Let me know through the comments section below!

7 comments:

  1. This book is on my tbr list as well! The cover looks really cute and the plot looks interesting and funny, yet romantic <3

    Great pick, Kyla!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard much about this one but it's definitely on my TBR list! It sounds so cute! I must read it!

    Laquesha @ We're All Bookish Here

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is on my TBR list! The cover is adorable :) As for swoon reads, I know they published A Little Something Different which I didn't like so much. This book though looks adorable :)! Hope you enjoy it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This cover is just so adorable I can barely stand it! Thanks for sharing.

    My WOW: http://tsundokubooks.blogspot.com/2015/03/waiting-on-wednesday-shadows-of-self.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited for this one! I've read two of Swoon Reads' books and both were adorable, so I'm hoping for more. Every single one of their covers is great so far, too. Great pick!!

    Rachel @ Paper Cuts

    ReplyDelete