Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Title Change for The Tsar's Game!

Wednesday, April 15, 2015
Hello, bookworms! Today, I have an exciting news to share with y'all and it's about the title change for Evelyn Skye's debut novel, The Tsar's Game.

And the new title is...*drum roll*...

THE CROWN'S GAME

Oh my God. The title sounds brilliant, sophisticated, and beautiful. I extremely love it! Do you? Share your thoughts in the comments section below!

If you want to spread the word about this title change, feel free to cut and paste the following message:

"Title change alert! The Tsar's Game is now THE CROWN'S GAME, so update your goodreads & 2016 TBR lists: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/24846323-the-crown-s-game"

That's the latest news about The Tsar's Game, I meant The Crown's Game. That's it for today and I will be sharing more news about this brilliant book soon! The Crown's Game by Evelyn Skye is coming out on 2016 from Balzer + Bray

Many thanks to Miss Evelyn Skye, author of THE CROWN’S GAME, for letting me post this announcement.

AUTHOR BIO:
Evelyn is a YA fantasy author whose debut, THE TSAR’S GAME, is forthcoming from HarperCollins/Balzer+Bray in 2016. She is also a host and moderator for YA events at Kepler’s Books; Social Media Manager for SCBWI’s San Francisco region; and the founder and ringleader of YA Lunch Break, a popular Bay Area writer’s club.
 
When she’s not writing, she can be found chasing after her daughter on the playground or sitting on the couch, immersed in a good book and eating way too many cookies.
Evelyn is represented by Brianne Johnson of Writers House and can be found online on twitter @EvelynSkyeYA.

10 Random Facts About Me:
1. The CIA once offered me a job.
2. I used to have my tongue pierced.
3. I hate carrots.
4. The first book I fell in love with was A Farewell to Arms.
5. I suck at sleeping.
6. If you challenge me to a pizza-eating contest, I will win.
7. I am one of three people on the planet who have actually purchased something from the SkyMall catalog. It was a bug vacuum, and it is glorious. (Also contains many dead spiders.)
8. The fortune teller said I shouldn’t bother buying lotto tickets.
9. I ought to be better at living in the moment.
10. I not-so-secretly wish I could be on So You Think You Can Dance.

No comments:

Post a Comment