Monday, December 21, 2015

SELLING PRE-LOVED BOOKS!

Monday, December 21, 2015
BOOKS FOR SALE!

Hello, book buddies! I'm here with a post that breaks my heart ((a little)). Basing on the title... yes, I'm selling some of my books (which are pictured below). The books shown in the picture are MINE and PRE-LOVED. For now, this is only open to PHILIPPINE residents only.

LIST OF BOOKS FOR SALE:
Unite Me by Tahereh Mafi (Trade Paperback, plastic covered, + SIGNED!!!)
Anatomy of a Misfit by Andrea Portes (Paperback w/ minor scratches and bents)
Falling Into Places by Amy Zhang (Paperback w/ minor scratches and bents)
Countdown by Michelle Rowen (Paperback, plastic covered)


If you need more photos of each book, please send me an email.

If you want to buy a book or two, please read the guidelines carefully:

1. The buyer must shoulder the shipping fees and other expenses in sending the book.
2. Payments must be made through Palawan Express or LBC (for those who are in the Philippines). I'm still not sure if I should open this internationally but if ever someone is interested AND is not in the Philippines, I guess we can work things out.
3. All of the books shown above in the picture are PRE-LOVED. That means there may be bents/scratches but don't worry, all the books are in GOOD CONDITION.

If you are interested in buying or have any comments/suggestions, you can contact me with this email - alyannafontalva@gmail.com or through Twitter.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, I would love to have Unite me! :) How much would it be though? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 200 pesos for UNITE ME + shipping fee.

      Delete